We have so many pictures of Easter, but I didn't want to back track since I haven't blogged in a while, so here are a couple of my favorites of Easter morning.
I love how all your kids have your big, beautiful eyes. I guess I can't tell as well with Maddox yet... does he have your eyes too? Your kids are gorgeous.
Is Berekley's tie a real tie? If is is, where did you get it? Raymond is OBSESSED with ties and started crying when I put a sweater instead of a tie on him for church yesterday. I think your children are gorgeous. Usually, I'm just saying that to be nice- not to you!
Meg! Hooray! Now we can keep in touch! Your kids are so stinkin cute in their Easter outfits! I will call you while I am down in Utah! Hopefully we can find a time to meet up this week! -Stac
10 comments:
I love how all your kids have your big, beautiful eyes. I guess I can't tell as well with Maddox yet... does he have your eyes too? Your kids are gorgeous.
The kids look adorable! Especially Maddox, I'm in love!
Is Berekley's tie a real tie? If is is, where did you get it? Raymond is OBSESSED with ties and started crying when I put a sweater instead of a tie on him for church yesterday. I think your children are gorgeous. Usually, I'm just saying that to be nice- not to you!
My goodness...could you have cuter kids! Wow, I could eat them all!!
I want to see them so bad!! Maddox has sure grown up!
Ohh picture perfect!If you ever want to come North and play?!?
They look adorable!! What a fun easter, I love holidays!!
Meg! Hooray! Now we can keep in touch! Your kids are so stinkin cute in their Easter outfits! I will call you while I am down in Utah! Hopefully we can find a time to meet up this week!
-Stac
Hi Meg! your family is beautiful!
Lindsay
Holla
Post a Comment