Monday, March 3, 2008
Trust Dad and Jack to Pull Something Like This Off
So my Dad and his best friend, Jack, decided to fly to New York to pick up a van Jack bought on ebay. (Jack is opening an assisted living place in Boise, and needed a van to transport people.) Anyway, they got the van, and were going to drive the thing clear across the U.S., back to Idaho. So I am sure they were having a merry ol' time (they are both really funny) driving in Wyoming, when Jack hit some ice, slid out of control, and rolled the van. All I have to say is, thank goodness for seatbelts!!! Oh, and Jack only had liability insurance, so I guess it wasn't such a good deal after all. So they climbed out the window, and had a good laugh, and my Dad took some good pictures. The pictures are so funny, but only because they both came out unscathed (is that how you spell it?). Take a look. Pretty incredible! I LOVE YOU DADDY!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh, MAN!
OH NO! That's TERRIBLE
Holy cow.
K crazy pics...im glad they didn't get hurt. Yes my husband has a younger bro named Heath. They did live in Idaho at one point and They also went to Ricks... That's crazy that you know them...
Yes, only Jack and Lane could manage something so spectacular. I am ready to create a blog exclusively for the mis-adventures of Jack. I think Lane would make an excellent guest commentator.
Post a Comment