Sunday, May 4, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAVANNA!






Savanna wanted a luau for her 6th birthday, and she just couldn't narrow down her friend list, so we invited 22 girls, and about 20 of them came (to our surprise)! They all had a blast doing the limbo, making candy leis, and hula dancing. I didn't take very many pictures, because I was too busy with the girls, but here are a couple I was able to get.

I can't believe my baby girl is 6 years old already! It's crazy how fast she has grown! In honor of her turning six, I will give you....

"6 Things about Savanna You May Not Know"

1. Savanna hates meat and anything that is fast food. She would much rather eat cheese tortillas and broccoli. She calls herself a veterinarian
(vegetarian).

2. Savanna is a very loyal friend. She will defend justice at all costs.

3. Savanna has a book to get new girls' phone numbers at school. She always wants to make sure everyone has friends, and no one is left out.

4. Savanna is an animal lover, and has a million stuffed animals. Every night, she tucks six or seven into bed with her, with one in each arm. Every so often, I try to D.I. a few, and she freaks out, and I have to give them back. It kills me!

5. Savanna has her Daddy's genes, and can stay up all night long, if we don't force her to go to bed. After we put her to bed, she will come out of her room several times, because she needs to tell us "just one more thing". Mike and I try to guess the exact time when her head is going to poke out her bedroom door, and we laugh so hard.

6. Savanna has a hard time going to Kindergarten every day. She often cries at school, and when I ask her about it, she says, "I just miss my mommy!" It makes me so sad for her, and stresses me out thinking about 1st grade next year being all day. She is such a little momma's girl.

Happy sixth birthday Savanna! You are our perfect little firstborn, and we love you "infinity to the moon and back."

7 comments:

Sweet Tweets Boutique said...

I have missed you!!!! I'm so glad you are back to blogging. Happy Birthday Savanna!!!! Elle keeps asking how many more days until her B-day (We still have 2 1/2 more months) Its getting warmer...time to get together!!

Lara said...

Oh cute!! You're so good to throw such a fun party!!

Savanna:
Happy late birthday Annie! We LOVE you and always will! :)

The Clevelands said...

That first pic is the funniest thing i have seen all day! and thats saying alot!

All about the Snow's said...

Megan,

You are such a great mom! That party looked like a ton of fun. I kind of wish I was invited, except I wouldn't have looked as cute in those grass skirts(you know having two kids changes you). Anyway little Savanah sounds adorable, just like her mom.

Starnes fam said...

Meg!
I can't believe Savanna is already 6! Where does the time go? She was the cutest baby ever and now she is such a beautiful little girl! Looks like such a fun party...you always do such a great job! I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to call you while we were down in UT last. Things were a little crazy!
Take care!

Stac

Ryan and Hailee said...

What a fun party, she's so adorable, I love the comments you posted about her, she really is such a sweetheart. Happy Birthday Savanna!!

Katherine said...

oh my gosh- she is so cute!! What a great birthday party, and 20 girls! Wow! Great pictures, and I loved hearing all about savanna. What a sweet girl she is!