I posted pictures of Berkley skateboarding a while back, so now it's Savanna's turn. We played outside last week (the one day that was warm), and Savanna got on Mike's skateboard, so I had to take some pictures. She fell and cried a few times, but kept getting back on. It is not as much her passion, as it is Berkley's, but she had a good time anyway. She is all scraped up and bruised now. I guess that comes with the territory.
Sunday, March 16, 2008
She Takes After Her Daddy
I posted pictures of Berkley skateboarding a while back, so now it's Savanna's turn. We played outside last week (the one day that was warm), and Savanna got on Mike's skateboard, so I had to take some pictures. She fell and cried a few times, but kept getting back on. It is not as much her passion, as it is Berkley's, but she had a good time anyway. She is all scraped up and bruised now. I guess that comes with the territory.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment