This morning we went to the ward Easter egg hunt, and the kids were so excited to see the Easter Bunny and hunt for eggs. Then we went home and dyed eggs. The kids dyed all the eggs we had in the fridge. I told them that the Easter Bunny will give them more candy if they leave the dyed eggs for him to eat. I just can't stand the smell, and Berkley has already dropped three of his. SERIOUS ANXIETY! Oh, and he mashed one into our deck. So sick! Tomorrow we are going to Grandma and Grandpa McEwan's for Easter dinner with the Jones and Mcewan families. We are excited! We hope everyone has a HAPPY EASTER!
Megan, your mom gave my mom your blog adress and my mom gave it to me. Your kids are so adorable! Your stories about Berkley are Hillarious! Probably because I have a two year old boy and know how they can be. Anyway glad to see things are going well. Emily Snow PS our blog is snowfamily55@blogspot.com
4 comments:
Berkley's eyelashes are unreal! It was so fun to come out to your house last week, Raymond can't stop talking about it. Hope you had a good Easter!
p.s. our blog is at familydamily.blogspot.com
P.S. that ward bunny scares the hell out of me!
Hey Meg! its crazy how fast time flies! I haven't seen you or the kids in so long! Hopeully you can make it to my reception! It will be in salt lake!
Megan, your mom gave my mom your blog adress and my mom gave it to me. Your kids are so adorable! Your stories about Berkley are Hillarious! Probably because I have a two year old boy and know how they can be. Anyway glad to see things are going well.
Emily Snow
PS our blog is snowfamily55@blogspot.com
Post a Comment