Friday, March 21, 2008
Escapee!
The doorbell just rang, so I answered the door, and there were the neighbor kids holding onto Berkley's shirt so he couldn't run. Did I forget to baby proof latch the front door? Guess so. Here's a re-enactment picture, so you can see the boots he always escapes in. I promise, I had checked on him two minutes before the doorbell rang.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That little guy is full of adventure and determination, isn't he? :)
THOSE.BOOTS.ARE.THEE.CUTEST!!!
I can remember when you brought my boys to me while I was in the tub. I have great escape artists too. Maybe it is just the boy instinct.
So good to know that a good mom like you has an escapee too. Tyler has learned how to unlock doors and I am freaked out! We will have to add the latches on the doors to keep him corralled. So funny about the boots. Tyler loves his boots too and wears them everywhere...church, with a diaper, with shorts, etc.
Post a Comment