Thursday, March 13, 2008

Here are a few new pictures of Maddox I took yesterday.




4 comments:

Andrea B said...

Hey! I saw your blog through the Bradshaw's-what cute kids! You are quite the talented photographer. What kind of camera do you have? I'm glad to hear that all is well and that you guys are enjoying your new neighborhood-we miss seeing you guys at church!

Nikki said...

I'm looking into getting a new camera and I would really love to know what you used for these pictures! I know it takes a good photographer... but I'd also like your recommendation. right now I'm looking at a Nikon D40. What do you think?

Andrea B said...

Ok, seriously, what camera do you use? I desperately need a new one and don't know what to look at.

The McEwans said...

Ok girls. I use a Cannon Rebel. They are around 800 so don't get one unless you LOVE photography. What I use though, to clean them up, is Picasa. Just google it and you can upload it. It is free and INCREDIBLE for us people that don't have enough time to learn photoshop. It does the basics: black and white, sepia, cropping, red eye, lightening, sharpening, making the colors brighter or duller, ect. I absolutely love it, because even though I am trying to learn photoshop right now, Picasa does all of the basics for everyday pictures.