Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Water Snob

We have what we like to call a "water snob" in the family. I'll explain. A couple of nights ago, we put the kids to bed, and I went downstairs to get them water sippees (I know, Savanna is a little bit old for a sippee, but they work so nicely at bed time). I brought them up with ice per requested, and after Berkley took a sip of his, he choked on his water and said it was gucky. I took a sip of it, and it was just fine. He kept telling me he wanted jiggly water over and over again. We finally figured out that he wanted bottled water, and after getting that for him, he went right to sleep. So pretty much, Berkley will only drink bottled water now. I tried to trick him with water out of the fridge today, but to no avail. He truly is a "water snob".

1 comment:

Ryan and Hailee said...

That is so funny!! kids really can be way too picky. I just use a britta pitcher, and I really do think it tastes exactly like bottled water, (and I am too really picky). You could always try that if you don't want to have to buy endless amounts of bottled water. :) Good luck!!