OK, so call me neglectful or whatever you want to, but I have never taken my kids sledding! It's awful, I know, and when I think of it I feel bad, but I REALLY hate being cold. I don't know how I snowboarded all those years!!! Anyway, Savanna wanted to play out in the snow for family home evening the other night, so I sucked it up, and went outside with them. Of course, the baby started crying the second he breathed in the freezing air, so I had to take him back in, and Mike played with them the rest of the time. Needless to say, a few days later, Berkley and I went to Target and bought the last sleds they had in the store. They were only 4.99 each, and were obviously crappy because nobody wanted them, but they did the job. So we just went to Savanna's kindergarten sledding party, and decided that we will buy sleds first thing next winter so we can get good ones. Now I feel better and can say that I HAVE taken my kids sledding!
Saturday, February 2, 2008
Winter Fun!!!
OK, so call me neglectful or whatever you want to, but I have never taken my kids sledding! It's awful, I know, and when I think of it I feel bad, but I REALLY hate being cold. I don't know how I snowboarded all those years!!! Anyway, Savanna wanted to play out in the snow for family home evening the other night, so I sucked it up, and went outside with them. Of course, the baby started crying the second he breathed in the freezing air, so I had to take him back in, and Mike played with them the rest of the time. Needless to say, a few days later, Berkley and I went to Target and bought the last sleds they had in the store. They were only 4.99 each, and were obviously crappy because nobody wanted them, but they did the job. So we just went to Savanna's kindergarten sledding party, and decided that we will buy sleds first thing next winter so we can get good ones. Now I feel better and can say that I HAVE taken my kids sledding!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Don't feel bad. We went for the first time this winter too. But I guess Savanah is a couple years older than Hailey.
Jamie
Post a Comment