Berkley turned the big #3 on the 22nd! He woke up that morning and said, "Look mom, I growed!" I played along and told him he grew so much in the night. He was so proud of himself. He wanted a Hot Wheels party, so I found a cute race track cake to make. He helped me make it all day while Savanna played at her friend's house. It turned out so cute, and he loved it so much! It is so crazy how the littlest things make kids so happy. Anyway, we invited Grandma and Grandpa McEwan over for pizza and cake, and honestly, it was just as fun for him as having a bunch of kids over. Mike got him a Cars balloon that talked (I know, sounds crazy), and I wanted to shoot myself, but Berkley was in heaven. Don't tell him but I just killed all the balloons and took them out to the garbage, because I couldn't stand it any longer. It's a good thing he forgets so easily. A week later, he is still telling me that he is "free"(three) now. So cute! I could just eat him!!!
Friday, February 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The cake turned out so freakin cute! I wish I was as good at cake decorating as you and mom. Happy Birthday Berks!
Post a Comment