Sunday, February 3, 2008

Maddox - Our Dog?



Church was only 2 hours instead of three today because it was dumping snow! I feel like we live in Park City! Mike honestly shovels 2 hours a day to keep our driveway clear! It is so out of control. Mike's awesome parents watch Maddox while we are at church every Sunday. He has already had RSV this season so we would rather not have round #2. Mike was just getting ready to go pick up Maddox after church, and Berkley asked when we are going to pick up our dog! He thinks he is so funny and has been calling Maddox our dog today. I think it is because he saw a picture of Mad in a bear snowsuit, and thought he looked like a dog... or maybe he just thought it up himself. I don't know. He is a total goof-ball.

3 comments:

Megan B said...

Megan McEwan, your kids are so ridiculously cute.

Jaynann said...

How funny, we didn't have church at all today because of the snow! Is that crazy or what?

Your kids are so freakin cute! I looked at your whole blog and I am excited to read more as it comes. You make me laugh. I love hearing what you have to say, especially when something is "crappy" because that is so Megan! I can just hear you saying it perfectly in my mind. I love it.

Jay

Nikki said...

That cracks me up! Great new header, too.