Wednesday, February 20, 2008

DISNEYLAND!!!







We have been in Disneyland for the last week, and the two words that come to mind are WORN OUT! We went with Matt and Carrie's family, and the kids had so much fun together. Here is a list of our favorite things on our trip:

Savanna: All the princesses, "Alice in Wonderland" ride, Disneyland parades, "Soaring over California", the roller coaster in Toon Town, Finding Nemo submarine ride, being with her cousins, being a Jedi Knight



Berkley: "Buzz Lightyear Astroblasters" ride, High School Musical parade, meeting Tigger, "Alice in Wonderland" ride, cotton candy


Maddox: Being carted around all day in the Baby Biorne, the noise


Megan: "California Screamin'", funnel cake, my bed at night

Mike: Eating at "In-and-Out" on the way home





4 comments:

Jenny said...

So Fun! I love Disneyland. I wish we had been there with you! Maddox is looking so different. Its only been like a month since I saw him last and he doesnt look like the same baby.

Sweet Tweets Boutique said...

You guys are too cute! I've been wanting to go to CA for quite some time. Your kids are beautiful! What do ya say in 21 years from now we hook Maddox and Whitney up???:)

Ryan and Hailee said...

Tons of fun pictures, you guys are so great at that. And you're kids are so adorable! It was so fun to see you guys in Disneyland!!

Lara said...

Are you kidding me about Maddox?!?! SOOOOOOOO CUUUUUUUTTTTEEEE!!! K I'm gonna call you now to set up a time to see you guys!