Friday, February 1, 2008

A Few Pictures I Love






I decided to try to start doing a blog weekly. I do a "McEwan Family Record" every year and get it published, and I will be able to slurp my blog into the program I use. Here is a catch-up of some of my favorite recent pictures of the kids, taken by Leo Patrone.




3 comments:

Nikki said...

What kind of camera do you use?

Megan B said...

Very cute! What program to you use for your record?

The McEwans said...

Hey Girls-

I use a Cannon Rebel and would recommend it to anyone who loves photography but isn't a pro. The cooler pictures though, were taken by Leo Patrone. He is pretty amazing and very modern. His site is leopatronephotography.com. I use blurb.com for our family record. You can download the program, Booksmart for free there. It is so user-friendly and pretty cheap to publish. My last book only cost $60, and I had over 200 pages for the year.