Monday, February 25, 2008

Valentine's Girls Night Out!!!

So I have to say that Andra Stoker is one of the most fun and creative friends that I have. She has an annual girls Valentine's party every year where we all bring valentines and swap with each other. I just got pictures of it off of her blog, so here they are. I know it is a little bit late, but I had to post them. It was such a blast! She is such an amazing hostess and throws the best parties! It was so fun being able to have a girls night out...and the Valentine's were so creative!



2 comments:

Lara said...

How are you so dang gorgeous?

Jake & Robyn said...

Megan!!! How are you? I was so excited to see your comment, and even more excited to see you have a blog! You seriously have the cutest family, and I can't wait to look at your pictures and keep up on you guys. I miss you guys so much, I'm dying here with out Mike! Jake and I really need to come visit, I can't let your kids forget me! :)