Monday, February 4, 2008

Little Sweetie


Here is Maddox yesterday after I gave him a bath. He smiles ALL day long. I feel so bad for the little guy, being the third child and all. You don't even have to pay attention to him to get him to smile. All you have to do is walk by him, and he will smile and coo. His face muscles probably hurt by the end of the day. I really can't get enough of the kid.

7 comments:

Natalie said...

Megan he is seriously adorable!!! You have the cutest kids EVER!

Jenny said...

He is so freakin cute! He is getting so big! I wish we hung out more.

Nikki said...

I really enjoy every post on your blog... it's just amazing that you have so many pictures that look professional and artistic. I really wish I had that gift... or could learn. He's so cute! I bet his older siblings adore him.

Mary said...

Megan!! I can't believe you have a blog. I am a blogging freak! my address is themaryspecial@blogspot.com
You have to check it out. I love this awesome thing we have to keep in touch with people. It's such a great invention! We need to get together!

Martha said...

Megan,
Your family is beautiful!!! I can't believe you have three kids. I didn't think Savanna would ever grow...is she still just an itty bitty? Berkley looks so much like Mike. And Maddox is adorable. I love the names. It's been fun to catch up on you guys!

easleyfamily said...

Hey! Congrats on the new little cutie...I found your blog thru Andra's blog and wanted to say hello and congrats...he is super cute. They all are! :) Amy (Easley)

Katherine said...

Hey Megan, this is Katherine Fields your old friend from the BYU ward! I got to you from Jaynann. Your family is so cute. I cannot believe Savannah. She is GORGEOUS. I love how all your kids have your beautiful eyes. Great to see you!