Friday, October 3, 2008

Mad's New Monkey





My mom just sent Maddox a new monkey, and he is in love! He always takes Berkley's monkey, and it makes Berkley sad, so it was time for him to have his own. He is so happy and attached!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

I'm in love. He has seriously gotten cuter since I saw him 3 months ago!! Thanks for posting pictures of him. I was missing his fat little legs.

Stephanie said...

He is getting so big! What a cutie.

Ryan and Hailee said...

he's so adorable, I love when kids get so attached to their toys and blankets.

Becky said...

Hey we have a monkey at our house that is also just as important. You will be glad that you have those pictures to go along with his monkey in years to come when it is all worn out from all the loves.