I am finally catching my breath at 8:00 this morning. I just cleaned up poop from all over the bathroom (Maddox had a blowout), gave him a bath, have a load of sheets in the washer (one of the kids wet the bed), have a load of bedding ready to wash (Maddox wet through his sleeper and all his blankets last night, got Savanna ready and on the bus (by 7:30), comforted a crying child on the way up to the bus stop, organized a closet, and read Berkley 5 books. Sometimes I have to sit back and remember that I love being a mom and that it is all worth it!
Thursday, October 9, 2008
All In a Days Work
I am finally catching my breath at 8:00 this morning. I just cleaned up poop from all over the bathroom (Maddox had a blowout), gave him a bath, have a load of sheets in the washer (one of the kids wet the bed), have a load of bedding ready to wash (Maddox wet through his sleeper and all his blankets last night, got Savanna ready and on the bus (by 7:30), comforted a crying child on the way up to the bus stop, organized a closet, and read Berkley 5 books. Sometimes I have to sit back and remember that I love being a mom and that it is all worth it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
AAAAHHHH!!! That picture made me gag! It sucks when that happens.
Having one kid is hard and I cant imagine having three. It gives me anxiety thinking about it.
How did I just get back from your house and I didn't even hear about this?! SIIIIICK!
Oh my gosh. Kudos to you for having the presence of mind to get a picture of that nastiness ;)
You are a very busy woman. And by the way...that picture is disgusting!
Hahahahahaha! O Meg....I can't believe you even THOUGHT to take the camera out and snap a shot of this! Good for you!!!! Gotta love it...one day we will look back and just laugh as we miss this crazy stage of life!
THAT IS THE MOST PRICELESS PICTURE EVER!!! Holy cow, every mom has to go through that...maybe thats why I'm not a mom yet! haha. Your face is hilarious!
That is just lovely. I have had and still have days like that. I understand!!! But the best advice that I've ever heard are the words of my Aunt Susan, "remember. . . these are the best days of your life." I have to tell myself fairly often that someday my house will be spotless and there will be no noise and then I will wish for these crazy messy days again.
Im sorry you had a rough day. At least you still have a smile on your face :)
oh my!!! That has happend to us a few times Yuuuuuuck! I can't believe our kiddos are almost 1. It's gone sooooo fast!
hahaha..that is the best picture. Really shows what it's like to be a mom, all in one shot.
That is such a funny picture. Josh says hi to savanna. Is Maddox walking?
Arrrrr
he's sooooo cute.
iv got 7 bros and sises.
mabye thatll make ya think
from emmydevil
Ewwww that picture made me sick!
what did he have 4 breackfast!
Hey Megan! I stumbled across your blog from someone in high school. I love this picture! I wish I had some pictures of me holding kids with blowouts.....what a great memory you will treasure forever of what it is like to be a mom of young kids! I hope you are doing well! We have a blog that is private so if you want an invite send me your email address to mikeandtara@gmail.com
Post a Comment