Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!

I haven't uploaded this years Halloween pics onto my computer yet, and am sitting here at home with the flu, while the kids are out with Daddy trick-or-treating, but I found these from two years ago, and am wondering where the last two years went. I tell my kids daily to eat lots and lots of candy so they'll stay little forever. They just laugh. Why do they have to grow so quickly???

5 comments:

Becky said...

Those pictures are so cute. I can't wait to see the pictures of their costumes from this year. I'm sorry you had the flu and had to miss the fun. Hope you feel better soon.

The Batty Bunch said...

Savanna is the cutest good witch I ever saw. I will be checking back for this years costumes.

Ryan and Hailee said...

that honestly is the cutest witch costume I have ever seen, so adorable!!! and I love the tights, what a fun holiday

Lara said...

WAIT A DANG SECOND!! That pumpkin HAS to be Madd!

Alyssa said...

How fun that you guys have a blog! And that I found it! We still need to get together sometime. Your family is beautiful! I love the family pictures!!!