Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Soccer Savanna





So Savanna has been doing soccer, basketball, and T-ball since she was three. We definitely started her too early, and she has never been a fan of any of them ... until now. Mike decided to be one of the coaches, and it has made all of the difference. Instead of picking flowers in the field, or re-braiding her hair while looking into the sky, she actually plays. It is so fun to watch her. There are two other little girls on her team, which helps, and she is always excited to get in her "cute soccer outfit". Berkley loves to practice with the team too - benefits of being the coaches son, I guess. Here are some pictures I took of practice last week.

7 comments:

gundersens said...

Roy just got done playing soccer too. Hoped to see you at the reunion. Don't worry you didn't miss much it was just as lame as the first one.

Jenny said...

Savanna looks so cute!!! Its probably really good daddy daughter time for Savanna.

Becky said...

That is the perfect daddy-daughter bonding time. She looks so cute, I am still shocked everytime I see a picture of her that she looks like a mini-Megan.

Ryan and Hailee said...

how fun, she's so flippin cute!!

Kellie said...

Your kids are the cutest kids ever. Well except for mine of course. I saw Savanna and Berkley with your mom, Berkley kept roaring at me like an animal, he is so cute.

Lara said...

How fun! Oh man I've missed out a ton with you guys lately. I feel so bad- it's like I've dropped off the face of the earth! I NEED to see you again!!

Lara said...

Are you kidding me? That was SOOOOO good to see you last night! I can't believe how your kids get cuter and cuter every day. We can't and shouldn't go longer than even just a couple of weeks without seeing eachother again. That drought was too painful!