Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Breakin' My Heart




Both of my boys got the flu tonight! Bless their little hearts, I feel so bad for them.

Berkley: Mom, can I have something that will make my belly better.
Me: You can have some gatorade.
Berkley: Oh, thank you Mom, thank you; thank you so much Mom. (Takes a drink and then throws it all up.)

He is even polite when he is sick. I just want to hold him and kiss him...but I won't since I would rather die than have the flu. I keep going to check on him in the bathroom (where I made a bed for him) and every time I do, he is just staring at the ceiling. SOOOOO SAD!!!

Oh, and did I mention it is our 8th anniversary today! I am celebrating by cleaning up throw-up! Yeahh!

4 comments:

Audie said...

Happy Anniversary! Sorry about the sick ones. Not fun!

Anonymous said...

Honey, all day I have been thinking that I was forgetting something important. I even mentioned to grandma Arnold tonight that I thought I was forgetting someones birthday or something. Neither one of us could think of what happened on Oct.28th. Sorry, Now I am reminded it was your anniversary! So sorry I forgot! Congratulations! Love your both! Mom

Megan B ♥ said...

Ugh, so sorry. It's not our anniversary, but I cleaned up 6 rounds of puke last night too. I feel ya, sister.

Jaynann said...

Happy Anniversary Megan!! I would totally rather die than have the flu. Too bad they are sick. You just want to love them cause they feel so yucky, but just not too closely.