I LOVE THEM!! Especially Savanna's penguins and Berkley's self portrait!!
Love the diving boards for everyone!!! Sooooo clever. Come check out my boutique this weekend. Its in Draper, plus I want to see you
Keep them drawing... it will help the creative juices flow!
Savanna and Berkley,I love your paintings! They are wonderful! You are so imaginative! Grandma can't wait to see you for Thanksgiving! Will you draw for me at my house? I will get markers and paper ready for you! See you all soon!
I LOVE the self portrait of berkley! That is EXACTLy who I thought of when I saw that! haha! What a cute idea to have a family history book!
I love the pictures. They are both quite the little artists. I had to laugh when I saw the eye balls, I'm glad that you labled that one. HaHaHa
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I LOVE THEM!! Especially Savanna's penguins and Berkley's self portrait!!
Love the diving boards for everyone!!! Sooooo clever. Come check out my boutique this weekend. Its in Draper, plus I want to see you
Keep them drawing... it will help the creative juices flow!
Savanna and Berkley,I love your paintings! They are wonderful! You are so imaginative! Grandma can't wait to see you for Thanksgiving! Will you draw for me at my house? I will get markers and paper ready for you! See you all soon!
I LOVE the self portrait of berkley! That is EXACTLy who I thought of when I saw that! haha! What a cute idea to have a family history book!
I love the pictures. They are both quite the little artists. I had to laugh when I saw the eye balls, I'm glad that you labled that one. HaHaHa
Post a Comment