We just got our Family Pictures in the mail today, and I was giddy! Here are more than a few of my favorites. Can't say enough good things about Andee McDonald. She did such a great job.
They turned out beautiful!! I'm so excited because she is show casing her things at my boutique in exchange for taking our family pictures! Fun huh. I think I'll wait until Spring, that way we will have our new little love with us...and some MAJOR weight loss!
Too Cute! I can't believe how big they are all getting. We need new family pics done...after I loose a few more post baby pounds. Does she take pictures outside of the happy valley area?
They are amazing pictures! It did'nt hurt that your great photographer had a beautiful family to photograph! I'm putting it on my christmas list to Santa! I miss you guys,hopefully we will be able to get away next friday afternoon and pay you a visit!I need a grandma fix!
I just love your pictures. I know I am late but I have been busy. I watched a video of Savanna and Josh dancing in my LR. It was a walk down memory lane. Do you still live in Traverse Mountain? My good friend is building there...
10 comments:
SOOO CUTE! I love them all! Maybe she could take our family pics when we come for Christmas.
They turned out beautiful!! I'm so excited because she is show casing her things at my boutique in exchange for taking our family pictures! Fun huh. I think I'll wait until Spring, that way we will have our new little love with us...and some MAJOR weight loss!
So DARLING Meg!
Megan, they are beautiful. I booked a time with her in October. Love all of them. We love your fam!
Wow! You have such a beautiful family. How could the pictures not turn out so good! Love you guys!
Megs, your family is darling! Let's get together soon!!!
I cannot even begin to pick a favorite one, they are all amazing!!! You guys looks so cute. What a darling family.
Too Cute! I can't believe how big they are all getting. We need new family pics done...after I loose a few more post baby pounds. Does she take pictures outside of the happy valley area?
They are amazing pictures! It did'nt hurt that your great photographer had a beautiful family to photograph! I'm putting it on my christmas list to Santa! I miss you guys,hopefully we will be able to get away next friday afternoon and pay you a visit!I need a grandma fix!
I just love your pictures. I know I am late but I have been busy. I watched a video of Savanna and Josh dancing in my LR. It was a walk down memory lane. Do you still live in Traverse Mountain? My good friend is building there...
Post a Comment