Sunday, September 13, 2009

Family Pictures!

We just got family pictures and got a sneak peek on the photographer's blog. SO EXCITED! If you want to take a look, go to andeesphotos.blogspot.com. Go to McEwan's on the right in the blog archive or just scroll down a few sessions. Andee is AMAZING and so laid back. I highly recommend her. Anyway, take a look. I have looked through her archives back to the beginning of her blog, and am so amazed at how great she is!

10 comments:

*A* said...

Oh My!!! Those turned out soooooo cute! I'm going to have to give her a call! What great prices too!!

Mary said...

Oh my gosh! I love those pictures! They turned out so great! We need to get ours done again!

Miss you guys!

Jennifer said...

hey Megan its me Bronwyn I saw your family pics Savana,Berkly,and Madeox were so cute

Sarah said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! So amazing megan! I am so in love with everyone of those pics. But favorites? You two kissing & the kids smiling. Half shot of savanah. Maddox by the pole. Berkley's eyes. So so cute. And I love the bright colors. GREAT wardrobe choices. LOVE!

Me and Mack said...

Amazing...They turned out fabulous. All are framers...

Stephanie said...

Those are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jennifer said...

Megan, the fam is too beautiful for words. I think I'm going to call her to do some pics for us. Don't you love Bronwyn's comment? By the way she calls Berkley her "little bud".

*A* said...

we changed our blog to ilovemps.blogspot.com just thought you might want to know!

Becky said...

You guys look sooo darling. And the photographer compared you to Carrie Underwood and Reese Wetherspoon, does it get any better than that?

Ryan and Hailee said...

wow you are so gorgeous!!! I love the pictures, what a great photographer, and can Savannah get anymore beautiful, I love her long curly hair, so so so cute you guys!!!