Thursday, January 28, 2010

Nutcracker

I know it has been forever since I have posted, but I will try to post a ton in the next few weeks to catch up. One of the most exciting events during the Christmas season, is that Savanna was in the Utah Regional Ballet's Nutcracker. She was a cookie, and enjoyed every second of it.

Savanna and the other cookie's backstage.

Her teacher, Jonie, was the Sugar Plum Fairy, and is the cutest teacher ever.


8 comments:

Shannan said...

That's awesome! Wow she is so beautiful and grown up! What a cute family.

Kaylynne said...

That was such a fun night! Savanna was a scrumptious little cookie! It was so fun to watch her watch the other dancers while she was on stage. You could tell she loved every minute! And YES, her teacher was totally amazing! what a lot of years and discipline she must have put into that, to be that professional in her performance. Love you all!

Jennifer said...

They were just too cute!

Starnes fam said...

She looks so darling...and so grown up!

Stephanie said...

I have a picture of Savanna on my blog :)

Stephanie said...

I don't have your email. stephaniebrosc@hotmail.com

Becky said...

Like Mother like daughter. This reminded me of the time you were in Annie at the college. Such dramatic talent!

Anonymous said...

Hi! SO cute that she was in The Nutcracker! So I clicked on your blog from Beth's! Good to see you tonight. I have a blog, but it is private. Email me at desthanchett@hotmail.com and I will send you an invite if you want!