Saturday, September 5, 2009

No smoking!


Berkley came running inside after watching the cement workers refinish our driveway, out of breath, and dying to tell me something. When he got his breath back, this is how it went.

Berkley: "Mom, I just saw a CIGARETTE BUTT on the curb! (gasp) I guess the guy that smoked it is NOT going to get a CTR ring!"

I had to hold him back from going back outside to lecture the workers on how smoking makes you sad.

Living in Utah is so grand!

2 comments:

Kaylynne said...

I love that Berkley knows that smoking is not choosing the right! I can imagine that he is excited to get his own CTR ring soon! i sure love that grown-up preschooler! Keep teaching them to choose the right!

Andrea Nalene Rasmussen said...

Gabriel was that way with our neighbors. He always wanted to go out and tell them they would die. Or he would point it out to me as we were walking past them to the car...