Savanna was in a play last Wednesday with "Up With Kids", which they worked on for almost a year. She was Dori and a flower fairy, and was so fun to watch. We decided it is definitely her thing! She was so dramatic, and delivered her lines like she has been acting forever! We were so proud of her!
I have so much catching up to do on your blog! Savanna is so beautiful! I am sure she is the best little actress.
So, I am going to add you to my list of "tagged" people. I want to hear your joys, fears, etc. even if some are the same as mine :) That's why we get along so well.
7 comments:
Megan!!! Elle was in the same thing. She LOVES up with kids. She was Nemo and a flower fairy. So fun to watch!
Oh man, I wish I could have come! I will definately have to watch the video. Savanna looks like a little model!
I have so much catching up to do on your blog! Savanna is so beautiful! I am sure she is the best little actress.
So, I am going to add you to my list of "tagged" people. I want to hear your joys, fears, etc. even if some are the same as mine :) That's why we get along so well.
Your kids are so cute! I hope all is well for you guys. It's been so long since I've seen you!
O my gosh! What an ADORABLE costume! How fun!
I'm so sad we missed it. :(
Looks so incredibly adorable!
how adorable!! She is so precious Megan!!!
Post a Comment