Monday, September 20, 2010

Soccer Boy

Berkley is the kind of kid that does his best at whatever he is doing. It is one thing that I really admire in him. Soccer is no exception. He runs until his face is bright red, and he is gasping for air, and then runs some more. I LOVE watching him play, but Mike and I have had to tag team bringing him to soccer games, because Savanna has ballet the same two days of the week, so I don't get to see him as much as I'd like to. Here are some pictures I took at his last game.






4 comments:

Lindsey Sharp said...

I have a few cute pictures of Berkley on my camera I will have to get them too you! It has been fun playing together!

Kaylynne said...

Berkley is a athlete, gap boy,and scholar all rolled up in one amazing kid! He is truly a mini mike! I sure love him!

EatRunWorkPlay said...

Hey Girl! I love your blog! I'm totally going to save it on my blog roll thing so I can keep up with ya!
Miss your beautiful face and family!
Hope it's not getting too cold for ya in Utah!

Laurie said...

I love the pictures of the kids!! They are darling!!