Berkley was so excited for the first day of kindergarten, and counted down the days. He laid out his clothes the night before, and put his backpack by the front door. Him and Savanna are as different as night and day, and sending him to kindergarten was nothing but exciting. It was a relief, since sending Savanna to kindergarten was one of the hardest things I have ever done! He is such a smart kid, and is always ready for an adventure, so I was so confident that he would love it...and he did! Before he left, I asked him if he was sure he wanted to go to school, because he could stay at home with me for the rest of his life. He laughed at me, and gave me a hug. He went to school with two of his best friends, Meg and Halle, and they ran the whole way, without stopping, leaving us moms in their dust, and never looking back! We walked up to make sure they had gotten there, and then walked home. Maddox kept saying he wanted his buddy back and was sad all morning. We picked a happy Berkley up after school, and are excited for an awesome first year of school for him. Oh, and did I mention I am room mom in BOTH of my kids' classes! Wish me luck!!!
Part Two - Savannas Broken Arm
5 comments:
So sad about Savannas arm. :( Hopefully you got the waterproof one they don't stink at all :)
Cute little Berkley! I just love him!!! And poor Savanna. So I think we need to do a swap or something. Call me!
How big is Berkley?!?! Wow.
Berkley is so handsome I could just eat him up! Or maybe just give him a love pinch! His backpack is so large,if he has to put any books in it, he might tip over backwards.He's such a smart boy , it seems perfectly natural that he should be in school now. He will do great! Give him a hug from Grandma with James and Brayden! XO
i miss berks!! maybe we can pick him up one day after schoo...you should just send maddox down one morning too...we need to have them play! and savanna still needs to be a gap model...she is so stinkin gorgeous!
Post a Comment