I can't believe Savanna is in third grade! She was so excited the night before, that she couldn't fall asleep, and was awake before I was the first day of school. She walked up to our new elementary school (that is literally five houses up the street) with her good buddy Max. Her teacher is from Sugar City (right next to Rexburg) so we already love her. She seems like she is going to be an amazing teacher! One down, one to go. Berkley will start Kindergarten on Wednesday, and is counting down the days!

3 comments:
She looks so cute. That is so nice you live so close to the school!
We love that gorgeous girl!
I can't believe I have a third grade grand-daughter!! Savanna is growing older and prettier before our eyes! I'm so glad she loves school. Give her a kiss for me. xo
Post a Comment