Monday, August 2, 2010

Rexburg

We try to go to Rexburg more than once every summer, but this summer it only happened once! Jenny and Lilly were up from D.C. and we were so excited to get to spend time with them. We did a picnic and ice cream with Great-Gran , planted a garden with Grandpa, played with the goats, had hot dog roasts, had a cabin sleep-over in the forest, played with cousins and just chilled!











4 comments:

Starnes fam said...

Next time you come up (and if you have time) CALL US! We'd love to see you guys!

Megan said...

your kiddos are seriously the cutest ever!

Kaylynne said...

I just have to go back and back to the first ice cream picture! The looks on the childrens faces, as Brinley is loosing her ice cream, is priceless! Savanna missed the drama though! That was such a fun day! I wish we could have had a few more visits this summer with each other! We will see for a quick trip soon. Hope Mike can recover quickly from his illness. He is in our prayers.

Ryan and Hailee said...

Hey Megan, I just got your message, you are so sweet, it's been so long since I have blogged, so you inspired me and I finally updated it, especially since I haven't even posted our sons birth, and he's almost 3 months!! I'd love to get together, we should go up the canyon again!! I love your new posts, such cute pictures, your kids are so beautiful and so grown up!!! And you look as gorgeous as ever!!!!!!