Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Rocco: Gotta Love Him!

Saying Rocco is a good sport is a gross understatement. The dog takes so much mauling. Yesterday I watched as Maddox put his Buzz Lightyear spinner up to Rocco's face, and turned it on so it hit Rocco over and over again. Rocco would flinch every time the spinner hit him in the face, but never ran away. He loves any attention he can get. Here are some Rocco pics I have:Rocco as a Backpack

Savanna makes tutus and sews outfits for him. He endures it.


When cousin Lilly calls, she wants to talk to her favorite cousin, Rocco.

He will stay in any position you put him in.

He has his own pack-n-play, for when we vacation, and Maddox thinks it's the party place. (Notice the Rocco Pottery Barn stocking behind him...thanks Sarah!)

WE LOVE OUR DOG!!!

5 comments:

connie said...

Rocco reminds so much of Libby. Sadly, Libby rests quietly in the cookie tin.

Kaylynne said...

Rocco is my first grandpuppy! He is sweet, but the way the kids love him makes him even more valuable! I think every child needs a pet growing up. Kids need someone to go to when they are mad at the world! Someone to lick their faces or snuggle in their laps and just listen to them. Someone to nurture and care for, to learn to be responsible for something besides themselves! I love animals! Oh, and especially Grandchildren!

Sarah said...

we love rocco!!!

Don & Jamie said...

He is such a nice pup!
So...this is the only way I know to get in touch with you. Are you coming camping? I know there weren't any reservable spots but you should still come...at least for Saturday. It will be FUN! email me...jhansne@energysolutionsarena.com. plus I need your email address. I think I might make my blog private.

Jennifer said...

I am so glad you are blogging again. We miss you guys so much and need to get together soon. I loved that post of Savannah. She is a doll. Brooklyn miss's her best bud!