One of our favorite things to do as a family, is go up the canyon for a hot dog roast. We went a few weekends ago with our good friends, The Reeds, and had a blast. The kids all loved being with each other.

Berkley and Bella getting a drink.


Brooklyn and Savanna roasting marshmallows.

Savanna and her new pet snails.

She LOVES these girls!

Me and Jennifer

Savanna eating smores with Daddy!

Rocco enjoying himself.
6 comments:
too fun!! and way cute pictures. I love the one of savanah with the reed girls & the one of you & Jen.
Beautiful photos. I never knew you had a talent for photography. I wish we had some beautiful mountains to escape to! :)
We had so much fun. We need to go again really soon. Love your sweet family!!
cute pictures, we should join you guys again sometime, we had so much fun last year, your kids are getting so big!! so so adorable!!!
yeah I want to go in February!!! It just depends, we have been trying the past few months for another baby, and if I am pregnant right now I'll be due in March, so it might be to close to my due date, but if it takes a couple more months then I don't see why not.
We are going down to Vegas on the 2nd and 3rd of October for Photoshop World at the Mandalay Bay, and then from there we are planning on playing for 7 days or so at Disneyland :) We are planning this trip for sure, so if you guys want to come with us in a few months we would love it!!!!! Let us know if that works, and we'll keep you posted for Feb.
Your photos are awesome!
Post a Comment