We went to Bear Lake a couple of weekends ago with some of our friends, and had a blast! The kids were in heaven playing on the beach, feeding the carp, swimming, and eating lots of treats. We LOVE weekend getaways!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
SOOOOOO fun!!!
You mean it didn't RAIN there??? I'm starting to wonder where the heck summer is?? I'm glad you had fun, I've been wanting to take the family there for a while now! Maybe this year. P.S. I'm feeling like MAJOR crap, don't think a ton of kids are in store for the stokers!!!
We love Bear Lake. Glad you guys had a good time. As always the pics are great Megan, you have such a good eye. I need you take some of the girls soon.
What a fun trip. Cute pictures too. We need to get together again sometime, it has been almost a year.
How fun! I have always wanted to go there. It looks amazing! Hope you guys are having a fun summer! We'll be down in August and we'll give you guys a call!
Post a Comment