Those pictures are too cute! We need to get together. Maybe you can give me some good pointers on picture taking. ;) I love all your cute pictures at Mike's bros wedding.
I can't resist little Maddox either! What a handsome little man he is!!I can't wait to visit soon and smooch on all of my grandchildren! I haven't heard or seen much of Rocco Bamma! How is the potty training coming? I love you, and your blog! Keep those sweet pictures coming!
6 comments:
What a cutie!
Are you kidding me??? He's sooooo stinking cute!
Those pictures are too cute! We need to get together. Maybe you can give me some good pointers on picture taking. ;) I love all your cute pictures at Mike's bros wedding.
Such a cutie!
he is too cute!! you have lots of great pictures of your kids on here. What dolls!!
How did the party go? You ready to binge before D-day?? LOL
I can't resist little Maddox either! What a handsome little man he is!!I can't wait to visit soon and smooch on all of my grandchildren! I haven't heard or seen much of Rocco Bamma! How is the potty training coming? I love you, and your blog! Keep those sweet pictures coming!
Post a Comment