Monday, May 11, 2009

Tim and Lucia's Wedding

Mike's little brother Tim got married this weekend, and we are so happy for them. They are perfect for each other. I wore three-inch heels from 9:00 in the morning, to 11:00 that night, and about died. Needless to say, my awesome husband gave me an early Mother's Day foot massage that night to relieve some of the pain. It was a blast, though. Lucia's family knows how to party, for sure. Everyone danced all night, including the kids. Berkley's and Madd0x's shirts were soaked with sweat by the end. Here are some of my favorite pictures from the day. Warning: There are a TON!!!

Waiting for pictures to be over with at the temple.

Our Family

Me and my snuggle boy.

Savanna and Lucia

After the luncheon.

Savanna and her buddies (The Jones twins).

Maddox - happy as a clam.

Justin Jones, Andrew Cichoski, Brennon and Jaxon Jones, Berkley, Savanna

Maddox and Parker - Thanks to all the Jones boys for helping the entire day, from start to finish. Maddox loves all five of them!

The kids having their own little party at the reception.
(Brennon, Savanna, Jaxon, Lizzy, Isabelle - all of them are in first or second grade)

Berkley being a big brother.

Finally, an almost decent family picture (every other one in this pose, Berkley was making ridiculous faces).

Berkley helping Lucia's mom put the flowers on the cake.

Bunny ears (Savanna and Brennon).

Savanna dancing with Max

The line.

Lucia and Berkley dancing (another one of Berkley's highlights).

Berkley and Parker (cousin/favorite babysitter/one of Berkley's heroes).

Berks helping out again.

Justin and Maddox (Mad LOVES him and followed him around all night).

Savanna and Daddy dancing.

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

What a great time! I love all of your pictures!!!! Your kids are getting so big.

Kaylynne said...

Thanks for the new pictures! It looked like Tim and Lucia had a beautiful, fun wedding day! I can't wait to meet her. The children looked like they had a great time too! Glad you got to get a few new family pics too! I'm so proud of you and Mike and your sweet, good family! You're doing a wonderful parenting job!

Starnes fam said...

Your family is too cute Meg! I love the family picture the best. We miss you guys!

*A* said...

Those pictures are BEAUTIFUL!! Thanks for being soooo excited for us. I noticed you said "her" you and I are the ONLY people that think its a girl, everyone else thinks a boy! I'll take either, we are SOOOOOOO excited!

kathryn said...

this is kathryn, mike's cousin. thanks for the awesome pics of tim's wedding. it was great to see all those cute little mcewan grandkids!! beautiful

Lindsay Cutler said...

Megan! those are fantastic pictures!! What kind of camera do you have? Anyways, you are so beautiful, and i LOVE your family picture on the bridge. Definitely a 'blow up picture' for above the fireplace type of picture. :-) Hope you guys are doing well!

Ryan and Hailee said...

I love family weddings, I am sorry about the heels all day, I know the pain, but you just have to wear heels at a wedding!! Tons of adorable pictures, all the kids look so much older then when we saw them last, especially Maddox, what a cute family