Wednesday, April 8, 2009

We Love Visitors!

Last week, Grandpa came to visit, and then uncle Brandt came a few days later. Grandpa could only stay for an hour or so, because he was just driving through, but had just enough time to read and play with the kids. He has the unique ability to make them more hyper than we have ever seen them before, and they are always so sad when he leaves. Brandt and Maddox have a bond unlike any other. It's like they were best friends in the last life. Maddox attaches to Brandt, and we have to pry him off before Brandt leaves. It is so fun to watch them thogether! Here are a couple of my favorite pictures from the last couple of weeks.


3 comments:

Jenny said...

I wish they could stop by and see me!!!! Such cute pics!! Maddox looks so old!

Becky said...

I cannot imagine your Dad making your kids hyper, no way. HAHAHA

I love that Brandt and Maddox have a bond, isn't it fun. Hazel has a very special bond with her Grandpa Black. It is so special!

We need to get together and hang out, it has been way tooooo long.

The Cooks said...

Meg! Im so glad i got to see you today, it was sooo crazy! And then Jay Anderton told me you were in his ward. Small world!! I can't believe you live up the road from me. Let's get together Iw ould love to see your kids!