Here's a happy picture of the grumpy man this week because I couldn't find a mad picture.
Monday, April 6, 2009
Mom Life
Berkley hasn't been so happy this week (not enough sleep), but he has said a lot of funny things in his delirium, making me laugh, and making him angrier. Mike told him that he had to eat his sandwich before he could have more cheetos yesterday, and Berkley interupted yelling, "NO, NO, NO, NO, A BUNCH OF NOOOOOOOOOOS!" He is also starting to say really big words that he doesn't know the meaning to in his everyday sentences (another product of sleep deprivation, I think), that make me laugh inside - and not out loud - as not to disturb his fragile state. I think his crying and whining this week has actually entertained Maddox, because Maddox has been great!

Here's a happy picture of the grumpy man this week because I couldn't find a mad picture.
Here's a happy picture of the grumpy man this week because I couldn't find a mad picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's hilarious! Its the best when kids say funny things, but not when they are overtired.
I sure love that grumpy little boy! I've got two grumpy teenager boys that are sleep deprived,and don't want to go back to school after spring break today! Do I win? Maybe not, since they are not home all day like Berks! Hang in there Meg! Thanks for the new blogs, we eat them up here. Today is "A bunch of no's" day for me, but I must get to work! Love you all! xo
Post a Comment