Thursday, December 4, 2008

Maddox's First Birthday






I just barely got the pictures off my camera of Mad's first birthday. Here are some facts that you might not know about him:

1. He will smile at anyone. He even smiles at me sometimes when I am mad at him.
2. He loves his Uncle Brandt! It borderlines obsessive! He will pick him over his mommy or daddy any day.
3. Mad is the chubbiest baby EVER! He gets sores behind his knees because the skin there never gets air.
4. The only word he can say is "Whoa!"
5. He follows Berkley around like a puppy all day, and when Berks isn't looking, Maddox takes Berkley's favorite blanket and runs (then ends up tripping on the blanket, and crying, while Berkley scolds him.)

Maddox is a little sweetie and it is so fun watching him grow up. WE LOVE YOU MAD!!!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

I love that little chubbo! I cannot wait to see you guys in like 2 1/2 weeks!! I love the pic of the kids opening his present!

Starnes fam said...

1 already?? Where does the time go..honestly! What a cutie!

Becky said...

Maddox is such a cutie! I can see he had plenty of help getting his gifts open.

Ryan and Hailee said...

can't believe he's already one, he's so adorable!! Happy birthday little Maddox