My friend Robyn had these questions on her blog, so I decided to answer them and put them in our McEwan Family Record I am working on. After I answered them, though, I realized I am in real need of a break from my children. After reading back my answers, I choose to get a babysitter, and get outta here tomorrow.
I am: tired from a long day with the kids (plus four of their friends).
I want: my family to be happy.
I have: the hardest working husband EVER! (Seriously, I see him for like 30 seconds in the morning and thats all).
I dislike: mean people.
I miss: my sister and mom.
I fear: that I am not a good enough mom.
I feel: like there are so many kids in the world that are suffering, and I want a few of them.
I hear: the sound of the T.V. after the kids are all asleep. Blissful.
I smell: smoke permeating my house because Berkley and his friend Halle started a piece of French toast on fire in the microwave. I almost called 911. No joke!
I crave: a big piece of Thanksgiving Point chocolate cake with fresh raspberries on top.
I cry: when I am overwhelmed (usually on the phone to my mom or sister), when I hear of people who are suffering, when the kids are asleep and I feel like I was a mean mom during the day, when I think of how much I love my precious children and husband. I cry a few times a week. I am OK, I promise!
I usually: try to relax for a few minutes after I send Savanna off to school at 7:15 in the morning, because I know I am not going to get another chance until the kids are asleep.
I search: for clean underwear for Berkley every day. I can’t keep up on washing them because he likes to change them a few times a day. OCD? Maybe.
I wonder: when Mike is coming home tonight. It is 11:00 p.m.
I regret: too many things. I am very hard on myself.
I love: hearing my kids laugh, and hearing Maddox chase Berkley around the house, growling.
I always: tell my kids I love them at least 5 times daily.
I worry: that Maddox isn’t eating enough now that he is off of formula. (I guess he could live on his own fat for awhile, so he should be fine.)
I am not: very good at staying calm when I have a million things going on. I try to keep my life pretty simple.
I remember: my amazing childhood. It doesn’t get better than growing up on a farm.
I know: that families are forever.
I dance: only to make the kids or Mike laugh.
I sing: really loud with Savanna and Berkley to Hannah Montana in the car.
I argue: only when I know I am right, which is almost all of the time.
I write: in my journal when the kids do something cute, in our McEwan Family Record, and Sharing Times.
I wish: I had a maid.
I listen: to Christmas music the day after Halloween.
I don't understand: why any woman would not want to be a mom.
I can usually be found: holding Maddox in the kitchen.
I need: a spa day.
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I MISS YOU TOO!!
Megan! So i heard you live in Lehi! Where at? My husband and I just moved here! I would love to see yoU! your kids are so stinkin cute!
Cute post, I don't understand why women don't want to be a mom either. And for those who do want to get pregnant but can't, I feel so terrible for them, even though I can't relate. I'm so sorry Mike is working so late, that is so hard!!
It's fun to catch up a little on your life, Megs. I used to love it when you danced, you know. Good times. Glad you are doing well. And I can't believe how very much your children look like you!
Merry Christmas!!
Post a Comment