Here's this year's gingerbread house. The kids frosted Savanna's Littlest Pet Shoppe Kitty on it, for a little extra flair. They have had a fun time eating it too for the past couple of days.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Meg, you are such a "fun" mother. The house is sure cute, but the children are cuter!! Can't wait to see you soon! I just finished Maddoxs blanket! It did turn out cute! To bad he has had to wait a whole year for it! I'm getting slower in my old age.
HI MEGAN!! It has been forever. Gee's did you see that disaster of a gingerbread house on my blog. I can't even make the store bought one work....
How are you? You're a cute mom who always has great ideas for you kid's things. Maybe you can help me. I was wondering what to do with all of Gabe's art from school Some of it's cute. Some....not so cute. But the piles just get bigger and I don't know if I should keep them or what. What do you do? Anything?
3 comments:
Meg, you are such a "fun" mother. The house is sure cute, but the children are cuter!! Can't wait to see you soon! I just finished Maddoxs blanket! It did turn out cute! To bad he has had to wait a whole year for it! I'm getting slower in my old age.
Cute, I love the cat, I bet the kids had a blast, I hope you had a great Christmas!!!
HI MEGAN!! It has been forever. Gee's did you see that disaster of a gingerbread house on my blog. I can't even make the store bought one work....
How are you? You're a cute mom who always has great ideas for you kid's things. Maybe you can help me. I was wondering what to do with all of Gabe's art from school Some of it's cute. Some....not so cute. But the piles just get bigger and I don't know if I should keep them or what. What do you do? Anything?
Post a Comment