My mom took the kids home for the week (YAHOO!) before school starts. I don't even know what to do with myself! So I guess I'll post some pictures. We had a McEwan Family Reunion every day of last week, so I got a ton of good pictures. It was so amazing being able to be with the whole family. The kids had a BLAST together! Here are some from the night of family pictures.
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
My mom took the kids home for the week (YAHOO!) before school starts. I don't even know what to do with myself! So I guess I'll post some pictures. We had a McEwan Family Reunion every day of last week, so I got a ton of good pictures. It was so amazing being able to be with the whole family. The kids had a BLAST together! Here are some from the night of family pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
ALL of those Pics are so freakin cute! You and Mike look HOT in that one.
Cute! Your baby is getting big! Don't you hate it that they have to grow. On the Trial Lake camping trip me and Lindsay were convincing everyone to start blogs. Julie even got a paper out and had everyone write down thier email address and/or blog address so that she can type it up and forward it to all of us. I'll have to send it to you and Jeni since Julie probably doesn't have your contact info. Soon maybe all of us cousins will have blogs. fun!
What a beautiful family!
Those pictures are SO cute!! I can't believe how big your kids are getting, they are ADORABLE!! I miss you guys!!!
Great photos!!!! You guys are one good looking family!!!
how fun, I love family reunions. I love all the pictures too, what a gorgeous family!!
Megan your family is absolutely beautiful!!! I can't get over your kids. Savannah has been this way since she was a baby, always so petite and beautiful with such little features. You and Mike look great! It's fun to stay up to date on you guys.
LOVE LOVE LOVE the new pictures! I can't believe how big the baby is getting! I need to call you...its been awhile!
Darling Fam! I cannot beleive how cute your kids are. You and Mike are such a cute couple. So what did you do with your whole week without kids? You probably walked around the house thinking "what did I do with all of my time before I had kids." We need to get together again soon. . . plus you didn't show up at the reunion, what is the big idea???
Megan, you are so talented! What fab photos from the reunion. Hope we can chat soon. VERY IMPRESSIVE!
Your site is very impressive! I am so glad we discovered it tonight. Megan, what a talent you have! I hope we get together soon.
Love you, Carrie
Oh. I didn't know the first was published! Why not send another...YOU ARE AMAZING!
Post a Comment