
This past week was so warm, and we took full advantage, because we knew it would look like this again soon, whether we like it or not!


Maddox L-O-V-E-S Rocco! I took this picture this week and think it pretty much sums up how Maddox feels about his doggie! (and also sums up how Rocco feels about Maddox... trapped and smothered.) It makes me laugh to watch them together. Rocco puts up with SO much!!! Maddox loves his "brother" while his real siblings are away at school!
5 comments:
YAY! I love that I found your blog :) I will send you an invite to ours :)
Looooove the picture of you! Awesome!!!
Megan, I love your blog! Your kids look so happy jumping on the trampoline, and I'm so impressed with your mid-air splits! Well done!
Megan, That last comment was made by me :). -Carrie
You are such a fun mom!
Post a Comment