My Mom and Dad came to Utah to see one of Berkley's basketball games, and to take Jen and Lilly back to Rexburg with them. It was so fun being able to be with them. We all went swimming at the hotel they like to stay at, and got the kids McDonalds to take back to the hotel before we swam. Then we headed up to Rexburg that weekend, for TONS of fun! The highlights of the weekend were the kids going sledding behind the snowmobile with Grandpa, starting a penny whistle band with Grandpa, and making Valentine's cards with Grandma! Lilly and Maddox couldn't get enough of eachother. They were best buddies the entire trip!










Berkley turned Six!!! We celebrated his birthday in Rexburg with an ice cream cake from Grandma, and then when we got back, he wanted a Transformers party. We invited 16 kids, and of course every single one showed up, so it was a PARTY! Berkley has so many adorable friends in kindergarten and in our neighborhood.
And last but not least: Savanna auditioned to be an orphan in the production of "Annie" at the Scera Theater in Orem, and MADE IT!!! We couldn't be more excited! My amazingly talented friend, Jennifer Reed, is going to be directing it, so it will be, without a doubt, wonderful! I am already counting down the days until I get to see it!

- Showing:
Fri April 22, 2011 thru Sat May 14, 2011 - Times:
7:30pm on Mondays, Thursdays, Fridays & Saturdays






6 comments:
Wait, Savanna made it?! Yay!!! That is SO fun for her!!
Also, I really like your pictures from Rexburg! Hee hee. Tomorrow I promise to put them on Picassa Web Albums!
Love and miss you!
Love the pictures. The boys are getting so grown up! Miss you guys tons!
So 1. I thought Savanna didn't make the show. YAY!!!!!!! That's so so awesome. 2. So gooooood that Maddox is potty trained. You must feel amazing. WOW!! 3. That party was so cute. I love all your personal touches & of course your great eye with the camera. The pictures are gorgeous. 4. You look so good in the picture with Lily in the pool. Beautiful. 5. That trip sounds like a little slice of heaven.
i really wanted to say everything that sarah said! so cute! I really want to take Avery to see Annie! She loves that show, how exciting for Savanna!
Love the updates! Your kids are very cute.
Ah, memories of Rexburg! :) I can't believe how big your kids are getting! Such a fun time in life!!! You look beautiful, as usual. And so creative with the birthday party. Love you!
Post a Comment