Friday, November 19, 2010

Kids' Fall Pictures


















These pictures were taken by an amazingly talented girl in Traverse Mountain. Thanks Taisley! We love them! For more information go to:
pressedpaisley.org

7 comments:

Jenny said...

LOVE them! Savanna is so beautiful!

Starnes fam said...

Love love love the pictures. Our kids are getting so big!

Sarah said...

oh.my.gosh--amazing pics. Ok now that I hear the storm outside & know that snow is quickly on it's way I'm really regretting that I never took advantage of the fall for beautiful outside pictures. These are really amazing. I love them all in the box!

Sarah said...

and I love the boys kissing Savanna. And I love Savanna's outfit-great color choices. And I love Berkley's B&W and that last one of Mad. OH MY!!

All about the Snow's said...

Megan your kids are so adorable! Love the pictures especially the one with them all in the box. Your boys remind me of your brothers when they were little. Blonde cuties just like your little bros, and Savanna reminds me of you. To your question on my blog I do use a 50 mm lens for most of my pictures. keep in touch.

Jennifer said...

These are awesome Megan! I love the colors for Savanna too. Especially the yellow.

Becky said...

The pictures are darling!

I don't have your email address to ask you what your home address is. I'm trying to get you a Christmas card in the mail. Will you email me your address. mrsbeckyblack@hotmail.com