The leprechaun came to our house late last night, left mischief throughout the house, kissed the kids with shamrocks, left golden coins and balloons and treats and things, and colored the milk in the fridge green... and for some reason I had to take a nap today! Happy St. Patty's Day.
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!
The leprechaun came to our house late last night, left mischief throughout the house, kissed the kids with shamrocks, left golden coins and balloons and treats and things, and colored the milk in the fridge green... and for some reason I had to take a nap today! Happy St. Patty's Day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I love it!! They are SO cute!! Even the dog!
SO CUTE! You are one awesome and sneaky mom!
Megan the kids are adorable! And you are such a fun mom! I always mean to do cute things for St. Patricks Day but always seem to forget. Also I could be off a day or two but I think you should be having a brithday. So happy birthday!
Sooooo fun! I remember last year you colored the kids hair green. You're such a cool mom!
I love that you colored there hair. Did you use koolaid????
I thought about you all day on St. Patrick's Day, I should have called. Happy Birthday!!! I remember when James and Bryden were just little you came to school and told me how cute they were as they followed the shamrocks all around the house that a leprechan had left. What a fun Mom you are. St. Patrick's day was always a big deal at your house, even when we were in grade school.
Haha! Very cute! :D
You are so cute, I need to get better about making holidays really memorable, my mom was always so good at that, and I have great memories from it. You are such a great mom!! They'll always remember the fun holidays you created for them
Post a Comment