She had a really cute solo that she sang in her squeaky mouse voice.
Monday, March 9, 2009
"The Aristocats Kids" Play
Savanna was in a really cute play that showed on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. She had a blast doing it and did a great job. Thanks to everyone who came to watch her! It made her feel so good to have so many people come. Here are some of the pictures. She was Roquefort, the mouse who saves the Aristocats from the evil butler.

She had a really cute solo that she sang in her squeaky mouse voice.




She had a really cute solo that she sang in her squeaky mouse voice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Savanna was such a darling little mouse! She has an amazing little voice already, I can't wait to hear her as she grows up! She takes after her mother. She is also quite the actress! Berkley looks like he is in the play too! He looks like he's alarmed that he is hugging a mouse! It was so fun being there.Thanks for letting me come and take a breather from life.Love you all!
She is getting so BIG! She looks so cute!
Wow, do I see a future for her on stage or what???!!
I'm not sure who I think Savanna looks like, but with that makeup she totally looks like you!! What a cutie
Post a Comment