On July 3rd, we took the kids early in the morning to see the hot air balloons they have every year during the 4th of July. We met with Amy and Scot's family and Mom and Dad Mc, and all went together. The kids thought it was fun, but we had to wake up so early, that we decided it was a one-time event. There were so many different balloons, and it was fun to see them take off. Here are a few of the pictures. I want to mess around with them in photoshop when I get the chance, but I feel like I never get the time to sit down. I hope someday I will have to time to learn how to take amazing photographs and photoshop them beautifully. One name comes to mind: Sheye Rosemeyer. Her blog is listed on the right. I love her style. Take a look, if you've never heard of or seen her photography before. She is beyond AMAZING!
Monday, July 7, 2008
HOT AIR BALLOONS
On July 3rd, we took the kids early in the morning to see the hot air balloons they have every year during the 4th of July. We met with Amy and Scot's family and Mom and Dad Mc, and all went together. The kids thought it was fun, but we had to wake up so early, that we decided it was a one-time event. There were so many different balloons, and it was fun to see them take off. Here are a few of the pictures. I want to mess around with them in photoshop when I get the chance, but I feel like I never get the time to sit down. I hope someday I will have to time to learn how to take amazing photographs and photoshop them beautifully. One name comes to mind: Sheye Rosemeyer. Her blog is listed on the right. I love her style. Take a look, if you've never heard of or seen her photography before. She is beyond AMAZING!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
how fun! I have lived here pretty much my whole life and have never once gone to see the balloons. Maybe next year. Glad you had fun and super cute pictures!!
YAY, new pictures! When you learn photoshop, teach me. That is one skill I need to know before I die. haha. You take awesome pictures regardless of photoshop!
Post a Comment