Sunday, June 15, 2008

More Rexburg Pics

Finally, here are the rest of the pictures from Rexburg. We miss you guys!!! Thanks again, Dad, for your vision of making a petting zoo for the grandkids.

Hot Dog Roast in the Forest




Berks and Brinley

Uncle Daniel taking them on a ride in the tractor.

Maddox loved the kittys.

Maddox and Ashlan - 2 months apart




Savanna playing "Rock Band" on the Nintendo.

Getting ready to feed the baby goats.

Uncle Brayden showing Berkley his goat "Berkley" (of course Grandma had to name the four goats after her 4 grandchildren.)



Getting rides on the Skidster and snowmobile.


Getting his bottle ready with Uncle James and Brayden, to go feed the baby goats.
Uncle Limey and Mad (babies just gravitate towards him).

The "Goat Whisperer". No kidding, she thought she was their mother, and so did they.

Grandpa Love

Checking out the baby chicks.



Me and Grandma Peck

8 comments:

Lindsay Cutler said...

Megan! I love your blog! I just started one a little while ago myself, and I LOVE spying on your family!! Your kids are so cute!! Your pictures make me want to head up to Idaho!

-Lindsay

Starnes fam said...

WHat a fun trip! Parker would think he would have died and gone to heaven there! He LOVES anything tractor and animal!

Jaynann said...

That looks like a great trip! It's so fun to see where your parents live. Looks like the kids just loved it! My boys love being out in the country like that.

Jenny said...

Its about time you post the rest of those pics! j/k Such cute ones! I miss you!

Lindsay Cutler said...

So can I just say...this is the second time i've scrolled through your rexburg pics, and i loved your comment about the 'goat whisperer.' holy cow, that totally would have been me. probably alot like you would have been too. I laughed. I want to see you! I still haven't seen Maddox!

....... said...

Megan, your kids are so cute! I found your blog through Jenny's and reading this I just found out Lindsay has one. Last I knew you were pregnant with Maddox. No one ever told me he was born! I guess the bigger the whole Glen & Ellen Arnold clan gets the harder it is to stay up to date. I just started a blog a week ago. miderdhfamily.blogspot.com. It's not very cute yet.
Jamie

Ryan and Hailee said...

So cute!! tons of great pictures, I love the one of Savanna feeding the sheep, and the one of her and her grandpa, so incredibly cute, and you look so cute in the picture with your grandma, looks like such a fun trip!!!

....... said...

What is funny about the message you left on my blog about getting all the cousins to do this is that Lindsay told me the same thing. I am working on getting Kathryn to start one. I'll get Alison on board too.